Summary: This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to Managers of Artists and Attractions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Schedule and organize calendar, travel coordination and expenses
• Preparing and tracking performance contracts
• Tracking artists’ payments and/or commissions
• Answer phone for Manager. Takes message or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions including communication with presenters and orchestra managers in the US, Europe and Asia
• Assist the Manager in the management of his/her schedule
• Open mail for the Manager and discuss to determine level of priority
• Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company wide events.
• Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
At least 2 years experience as an Assistant
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Additional languages and familiarity with classical music world a plus