Reports to: Director of Women’s Board
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize Wine Auction processes including soliciting auction items via mass mailings, tracking wine donations, maintaining inventory organization and coordinating shipment of donations. Post-event, manage all wine shipments as well as all travel and restaurant fulfillment, including reservations, writing detailed itineraries, and managing communication between auction winner and auction donor.
• Coordinate detailed arrangements for special events (i.e., Wine Auction, Opening Night/Opera Ball, Annual Musical Gala, etc.), including tracking responses, organizing and implementing call campaigns, and writing copy for Lyric publications. Maintain filing system for sponsorship solicitations, coordinating production and design of print pieces including but not limited to invitations and menu cards, producing and organizing escort cards and place cards, seating guests, responding to customer inquiries and collecting event admissions. Onsite event responsibilities include vendor management, AV coordination, guest registration troubleshooting and seating problem-solving. Assist with Women’s Board Committee meetings and additional periodic special events as assigned.
• Emphasizing the Wine Auction, manage content and production of Women’s Board e-newsletters as well as Women’s Board password-protected online portal with customized Women’s Board information.
• Provide high level customer service to Women’s Board members, as well as other assigned patron accounts, by monitoring contributions, executing performance ticket requests, Graham Room dining reservations, answering phones, composing correspondence and sending gifts.
• Maintain accurate and detailed contact information for Women’s Board members in Tessitura, board directory and digital files. Prepare and track Women’s Board member annual dues. Develop and maintain filing system for Women’s Board member files, activities and events.
• Coordinate arrangements for Women’s Board meetings and Executive Committee meetings (eight annually). Compose correspondence, agendas, reports, record and transcribe meeting minutes, track responses, prepare and assemble meeting folders, seating guests, manage catering and AV.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple tasks while ensuring timely completion of all duties required, in addition to first rate customer service, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) also necessary; previous Tessitura experience is highly desirable.
The Center for Photography at Woodstock (CPW) offers individuals of special talent unique hands-on training opportunities through an array of...Apply For This Job
HEIDI DUCKLER DANCE THEATRE seeks a part-time OPPORTUNITIES ASSOCIATE Company: Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre Position: Opportunities Associate Position Description: Working closely with...Apply For This Job
This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
The Actor’s Workshop & Repertory Company (Actor’s Rep) is looking for an intern who loves the theatre and the performing...Apply For This Job