Fresno Grand Opera (FGO) seeks a part-time Box Office Associate for a fast-paced office environment. The Box Office Associate is responsible for providing quality customer service for opera patrons and vendors, and providing front office administrative support to FGO staff. This position is critical to the operations of FGO, as it is often the first point of contact with the public.
• Administer all incoming phone calls, book required admission tickets and provide all information
about schedule and pricing on phone
• Perform all box office duties at FGO events
• Monitor all inquiries and complainants for all tickets sales and FGO events
• Monitor and reconcile cash drawer at end of shift, maintain records of daily transactions and prepare an update customer database to recognize all patrons.
• Prepare sales journals on a daily basis and assist to balance all cash and prepare reports for all ticket sales and complimentary issuance for the Director of Finance.
• Administer and prepare all seating manifests for all events
• Complete administrative tasks
• Knowledge of and interest in the performing arts
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong computer skills
• Good phone demeanor
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with a strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
Please send a brief letter of interest and resume along with contact information for two referenceselectronically to General Director Matthew Buckman email@example.com. No phone calls please. Deadline to apply is Friday, May 27, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
General Description: The Membership Assistant for Onsite Sales and Service is the primary point of contact for members and visitors...Apply For This Job
New York Philharmonic seeks Group Sales Assistant to perform a variety of administrative functions. This is a part-time position for 22...Apply For This Job