Submission Instructions: Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line “CEPM”.
• Cover letter or cover email that lets your personality and style shine through. This is your first chance to convince us of your awesomeness so don’t be modest; tell us what you can offer and what you hope to
gain. It wouldn’t hurt to mention a current or past MOCA exhibition or program that you attended, or perhaps a life-changing experience with art. And if you know someone who is associated with MOCA, tell us!
• Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience and makes it blindingly obvious that you are the best possible candidate for this position.
• References from employers or coworkers that tell us why you would be perfect for this position.
Who are you?
• You’re an exceptionally well-networked individual with 3-5 years of professional experience in community-building, public program development and event implementation.
• You’re open minded and embrace the unexpected, seeking opportunities to engage people in experiences with, and discussions about, contemporary art and culture.
• Interested and interesting, you don’t shrink away from unconventional or uncomfortable ideas.
• Your outstanding communication skills range from public speaking to active listening, making you an ideal advocate and public ambassador for MOCA.
• You’re comfortable investigating and sharing fresh ideas. You initiate strategic brainstorming sessions.
• A background in contemporary art or art history is not required, however a passion for connecting people to MOCA’s mission through outreach and program is essential to this role.
Organization: Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
What will you be doing?
• Create and cultivate strong relationships with organizations and individuals that help inform, support, and execute meaningful programs for diverse adult audiences.
• Collaborate to develop outreach strategies and public programs on and off site that expand audience, encourage repeat attendance, and deepen MOCA’s public value.
• Host community conversations and develop other innovative approaches intended to gain insight into local interests and needs.
• Create, execute, and critically evaluate programs ranging from intimate activities to large-scale parties and concerts.
• Work alongside MOCA’s Marketing and Communications team to produce targeted messaging and materials that promote the museum and its offerings.
• Support the museum’s curatorial team in their development and execution of exhibition-related programs.
• Juggle logistical organization including contract negotiations and shared on-site event management.
Please Touch Museum (the Children’s Museum of Philadelphia) is a non-profit organization seeks a Senior Director of Museum Experiences and...Apply For This Job
A full-time position is available in the Education Department as the Coordinator of School and Educator Programs at the Whitney...Apply For This Job
Fine Arts Teaching Artist Assistant (Part Time) Fine Arts Teaching Artist Assistant (Part Time) The Children’s Museum of the Arts...Apply For This Job
This Marketing Coordinator position is best suited for candidates looking to continue to grow within marketing, working intimately with experienced...Apply For This Job