Submission Instructions: Submit the following to email@example.com and use the subject line “CEPM”.
• Cover letter or cover email that lets your personality and style shine through. This is your first chance to convince us of your awesomeness so don’t be modest; tell us what you can offer and what you hope to
gain. It wouldn’t hurt to mention a current or past MOCA exhibition or program that you attended, or perhaps a life-changing experience with art. And if you know someone who is associated with MOCA, tell us!
• Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience and makes it blindingly obvious that you are the best possible candidate for this position.
• References from employers or coworkers that tell us why you would be perfect for this position.
Who are you?
• You’re an exceptionally well-networked individual with 3-5 years of professional experience in community-building, public program development and event implementation.
• You’re open minded and embrace the unexpected, seeking opportunities to engage people in experiences with, and discussions about, contemporary art and culture.
• Interested and interesting, you don’t shrink away from unconventional or uncomfortable ideas.
• Your outstanding communication skills range from public speaking to active listening, making you an ideal advocate and public ambassador for MOCA.
• You’re comfortable investigating and sharing fresh ideas. You initiate strategic brainstorming sessions.
• A background in contemporary art or art history is not required, however a passion for connecting people to MOCA’s mission through outreach and program is essential to this role.
Organization: Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
What will you be doing?
• Create and cultivate strong relationships with organizations and individuals that help inform, support, and execute meaningful programs for diverse adult audiences.
• Collaborate to develop outreach strategies and public programs on and off site that expand audience, encourage repeat attendance, and deepen MOCA’s public value.
• Host community conversations and develop other innovative approaches intended to gain insight into local interests and needs.
• Create, execute, and critically evaluate programs ranging from intimate activities to large-scale parties and concerts.
• Work alongside MOCA’s Marketing and Communications team to produce targeted messaging and materials that promote the museum and its offerings.
• Support the museum’s curatorial team in their development and execution of exhibition-related programs.
• Juggle logistical organization including contract negotiations and shared on-site event management.
Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures Founded in 1991 as a non-profit 501(c)(3) literary arts organization, Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures connects celebrated...Apply For This Job
Volunteer and Development Coordinator POSITION TITLE: Volunteer and Development Coordinator REPORTS TO: Special Events and Volunteer Manager STATUS: Full Time,...Apply For This Job
A full-time position is available in the Education Department as the Coordinator of School and Educator Programs at the Whitney...Apply For This Job
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. As a member of the Marketing Department, the Digital...Apply For This Job