What you do:
1. Attend art shows, festivals, galleries and artisan shops looking for the best designers and artists
2. Use Art Urbane’s creative business resources to sign-up artists to sell their work
3. Upload the artwork to your online portal
Art Urbane (left brain) manages the day-to-day logistics of running an online business (general marketing, shipping, insurance and returns, website hosting, legal contracts and support, order fulfillment, customer service, content marketing, etc.)
You (right, creative brain) find the creative talent in your city and promote their work online. Apart from managing operations, Art Urbane provides training in the form of talk and email scripts, artist registration, what to look for and how to leverage and automate your social media marketing.
We are seeking creative professionals who:
– are entrepreneurial with a desire to build an online art business
– have a keen eye for talent and quality craftsmanship
– attend local art events, art fairs, festivals and galleries
– see the benefit in working with a team of creative entrepreneurs (strength in numbers)
– social media savvy, confident, well-spoken and highly professional
– committed to success and supporting local creative talent
How to Apply:
Please visit Create.ArtUrbane.com to learn more about the opportunity and apply.
We greatly look forward to hearing from you! Onward and upward!
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
The Marketing Associate is an entry level position responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in reaching its budgeted revenue and...Apply For This Job
Full time, salaried position to coordinate digital marketing. The Marketing Technology Assistant will work with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s Marketing...Apply For This Job