What you do:
1. Attend art shows, festivals, galleries and artisan shops looking for the best designers and artists
2. Use Art Urbane’s creative business resources to sign-up artists to sell their work
3. Upload the artwork to your online portal
Art Urbane (left brain) manages the day-to-day logistics of running an online business (general marketing, shipping, insurance and returns, website hosting, legal contracts and support, order fulfillment, customer service, content marketing, etc.)
You (right, creative brain) find the creative talent in your city and promote their work online. Apart from managing operations, Art Urbane provides training in the form of talk and email scripts, artist registration, what to look for and how to leverage and automate your social media marketing.
We are seeking creative professionals who:
– are entrepreneurial with a desire to build an online art business
– have a keen eye for talent and quality craftsmanship
– attend local art events, art fairs, festivals and galleries
– see the benefit in working with a team of creative entrepreneurs (strength in numbers)
– social media savvy, confident, well-spoken and highly professional
– committed to success and supporting local creative talent
How to Apply:
Please visit Create.ArtUrbane.com to learn more about the opportunity and apply.
We greatly look forward to hearing from you! Onward and upward!
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
Position Description: The Director of Development and Communications (DoD) is a senior management level position reporting directly to the Executive...Apply For This Job
The Digital Marketing & Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of an organization-wide digital...Apply For This Job