The Philadelphia Orchestra has distinguished itself as one of the leading orchestras in the world through over a century of acclaimed performances, historic international tours, best-selling recordings, and its unprecedented record of innovation in recording technologies and outreach. Renowned for its distinctive sound, desired for its keen ability to capture the hearts and imaginations of audiences, and admired for an unrivaled legacy of “firsts” in music making,The Philadelphia Orchestra remains one of the preeminent orchestras in the world.
What you will learn:
• How to set up of donor solicitations and donor research.
• The basics of planning, management, and execution of fundraising and cultivation events.
• The basics of prospect research.
What you will do:
• Participate in social media efforts and building web presence for the Academy of Music.
• Assist with online fundraising opportunities.
• Assist with the preparation of donor acknowledgement letters, correspondence, proposals, reports, and
• Assist with Stewardship projects as needed.
• Prepare meeting materials.
• Assist with updating/changing donor records in Tessitura.
• Provide administrative support as needed—such as filing, scanning, etc.
What we require:
1. Completion of a minimum of 2 to 3 years of college, pursuing a related BA/BS degree with a GPA of 3.0 or
2. Good communication skills, highly organized, detail-focused, and customer service oriented.
3. Ability to work with highly confidential information.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet research with a strong ability to learn and grasp new computer
5. Able to commit to approximately 24 hours per week of time with availability some evenings and weekends
for concert and/or event duty.
Tagged as: art administration, art job, artjob, arts management, arts marketing, artsmanagement, intern, internship, jobinthearts, orchestra, performing art, philharmonic, symphony
HEIDI DUCKLER DANCE THEATRE seeks a part-time OPPORTUNITIES ASSOCIATE Company: Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre Position: Opportunities Associate Position Description: Working closely with...Apply For This Job
The Center for Photography at Woodstock (CPW) offers individuals of special talent unique hands-on training opportunities through an array of...Apply For This Job