The Development Assistant will play a key role as part of a the development team at COT, providing fundraising support and furthering COT’s mission to engage curious audiences with new and rarely performed opera. The Development Assistant will support the day-to-day needs of the Development department as necessary, gaining valuable experience in several aspects of a non-profit arts organization. COT is a collaborative environment offering significant hands-on experience.
• Assist Director of Development with regular, ongoing development projects, including individual and institutional donor prospect research, preparation of meeting materials, and scheduling meetings.
• Assist in creating and executing all department mailings, including direct mail and donor acknowledgement letters.
• Process donations and assist with ongoing maintenance of PatronManager database.
• Participate as a team member for COT special events, particularly at opera performances, pre-opera offerings, special events, the annual Fundraising Gala and major company meetings as necessary.
• Serve as general administrative support to the department.
• Perform other job duties and clerical duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of Development. 20 hours/week, Monday – Friday during office hours. This position requires some additional offices hours as needed, and evening and weekend hours for performances and special events. Skills &
• Experience with donor management and/or customer service
• Availability to work within normal office hours (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM) as well as occasional required evening/weekend support
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience working with CRM databases preferred
• Must be able to lift boxes up to 25 lbs.
• Must be able to view reports
• Proficient in Excel and Word
This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential...Apply For This Job
HEIDI DUCKLER DANCE THEATRE seeks a part-time OPPORTUNITIES ASSOCIATE Company: Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre Position: Opportunities Associate Position Description: Working closely with...Apply For This Job