The Development Assistant will play a key role as part of a the development team at COT, providing fundraising support and furthering COT’s mission to engage curious audiences with new and rarely performed opera. The Development Assistant will support the day-to-day needs of the Development department as necessary, gaining valuable experience in several aspects of a non-profit arts organization. COT is a collaborative environment offering significant hands-on experience.
• Assist Director of Development with regular, ongoing development projects, including individual and institutional donor prospect research, preparation of meeting materials, and scheduling meetings.
• Assist in creating and executing all department mailings, including direct mail and donor acknowledgement letters.
• Process donations and assist with ongoing maintenance of PatronManager database.
• Participate as a team member for COT special events, particularly at opera performances, pre-opera offerings, special events, the annual Fundraising Gala and major company meetings as necessary.
• Serve as general administrative support to the department.
• Perform other job duties and clerical duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of Development. 20 hours/week, Monday – Friday during office hours. This position requires some additional offices hours as needed, and evening and weekend hours for performances and special events. Skills &
• Experience with donor management and/or customer service
• Availability to work within normal office hours (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM) as well as occasional required evening/weekend support
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience working with CRM databases preferred
• Must be able to lift boxes up to 25 lbs.
• Must be able to view reports
• Proficient in Excel and Word
Seeking a Box Office & Development Manager at Cutting Ball Theater, a non-profit experimental theater in the Tenderloin District of...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager, School of Music The George Mason University School of Music within the College of Visual and Performing Arts...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an exceptionally organized and motivated intern to join our Los Angeles gallery for a part-time internship...Apply For This Job