David Zwirner seeks a full-time Digital Assistant for immediate hire. The Digital Assistant will work within the growing and fast-paced Digital team in preparing, editing, and uploading a large volume of digital photos, videos, and other assets for use on the gallery website. This position sits within the Marketing department and reports to the Digital Content Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare and photoshop images for the David Zwirner website
• Upload photos and captions to the website
• Prepare and upload video clips for the website
• Upload PDFs
• Work on selected design-related tasks, such as digital ads on social media
• Liaise with Digital and Photo teams
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
• An excellent eye for detail
• Knowledge of and some experience with shooting and editing digital video a plus
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
The School of American Ballet, the preeminent ballet academy in the country and the official school of New York City...Apply For This Job