Public relations firm specializing in visual arts and design is seeking a full-time Director of Digital and Social Media Content for our Digital Content Division.
Blue Medium will appoint a new Director of Digital and Social Media Content in June 2017 who will run a sub-division of Blue Medium. The candidate for this position will have outstanding editorial and content development skills, a deep knowledge of digital and social media platforms and how to activate them, and must have an extensive knowledge of the art and design communities.
The new role will both complement and supplement Blue Medium’s public relations services for the art and design communities we serve, while also providing an independent digital content strategy and implementation services for clients in the field.
Position will include:
• Strengthen Blue Medium’s position as a creative digital content strategist
in our communities;
• Positioning the Digital Content Division as an independent division of Blue
• Helping to boost Blue Medium’s digital and social media presence;
• Developing tailored digital and social media strategies for Blue’s current
premium-level clients and new clients which require this service;
• Supplementing Blue’s traditional PR efforts by augmenting and optimizing
Blue Medium’s digital channels to disseminate news, events and related
• Writing content, conducting interviews, podcasts, and other content
development for all clients’ digital platforms;
• Supervising a fulltime Coordinator to deliver the above services; and,
• Working with Blue’s event partner, Fremont Blue Events, when social
media is required for their special events.
Blue will provide:
• Salary commensurate with experience;
• Digital and Social Media Coordinator/Assistant;
• Budget to develop and maintain the division;
• Full health care including dental and vision;
• Bonus plan; and,
• Generous vacation time (including week between Christmas and New Year)
Please Touch Museum (the Children’s Museum of Philadelphia) is a non-profit organization seeks a Senior Director of Museum Experiences and...Apply For This Job
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
Job Title Project Manager- Cirque Du Soleil Job Type Contract/Temporary Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Category Marketing Education High School or...Apply For This Job