As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be the go to on setting the strategic direction of Vango’s marketing and brand efforts. With your vision and execution we will make Vango the place everyone goes to discover cool new artists or be the place emerging artists go to be discovered. At this stage you must balance vision/strategy with tactical, and luxury with accessibility.
– Develop Vango’s marketing strategy taking into account digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships and sponsorships.
– Develop and execute email marketing strategy.
– Oversee merchandising strategy and ensure it fits in with marketing plan.
– Foster collaboration to develop and execute brand marketing campaigns and plans.
– Manage and track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget utilization.
– Manage members of the team on both weekly tasks and KPIs.
– The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands on team player.
– 6+ years of relevant work experience at interactive, advertising, or marketing agencies and/or experience managing brand marketing on the client side —preferably in the consumer internet space in art, design, technology, or lifestyle brands.
– Knows how to set up a framework to measure incremental impact on email marketing both triggered and campaign based.
– A passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
– Segmenting users and setting up basic personalization strategies.
– Experience building a brand’s integrated marketing presence across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships and sponsorships.
– An integrated marketing mindset and excellent understanding of the interplay offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels.
– Excellent copywriting skills and a keen visual sense.
– Experience reaching out to press.
– Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
– Experience working in fast paced environment.
– Strong budget and project management skills, attention to detail and communication skills.
– Knowledge of analytics, web technology, digital campaigns and strong creative and brand strategy skills.
– Natural collaboration and bridge-building skills.
Vango is the fastest growing marketplace for art. We are focused emerging artists selling work between $100-$5000.
Our mission is to make art accessible to those who want original art. We want to use technology to enable this by making it easier to:
– Discovery: We use machine learning, your social graph, and interactions to help you find the art you love.
– Personalization: We let you see the art on your wall and talk to your very own art advisor.
– Smart Pricing: We make it transparent – The more popular an artist is the more they can sell.
We are mobile first – with our flagship iOS iPhone app.
Full Spectrum Features NFP is hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & OUTREACH COORDINATOR to work on a film project about Japanese...Apply For This Job
Please Touch Museum (the Children’s Museum of Philadelphia) is a non-profit organization seeks a Senior Director of Museum Experiences and...Apply For This Job
Vice President of Communications and Development Reporting directly to the Vancouver Biennale’s CEO, the Vice President of Communications and Development...Apply For This Job