Reporting to the Managing Director, this core staff member will oversee all aspects of the finance activities of this progressive and visionary non-profit arts organization. This position is currently available for hire.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Possessing a strong knowledge of accounting and finance
• Exhibiting exceptional discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
• Utilizing outstanding collaborative and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize a wide range of competing demands, including the acquisition and construction of a new facility, the transition into that new space, and how that transition interfaces with daily financial operations and payroll activities. Job
• 5+ years finance experience in a non-profit arts organization.
• C.P.A certified.
• Poise, flexibility, and a tremendous sense of humor.
Compensation & Hours:
• Salary commensurate with experience and benefits package available including health insurance, 401k, Flex Spending Account, Ventra employer discount, and Paid Time Off
• Please send a cover letter (emphasizing any previous arts organization and/or non-profit experience), resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
• Please submit your materials no later than Friday, March 1st. Chicago Children’s Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.
Producing Assistant Wild Art Group A new experimental performance company, Wild Art Group seeks a producing assistant for it’s upcoming...Apply For This Job
This is a part-time (20 hours per week) in-office position that reports to the Marketing Director. The Advertising Coordinator is...Apply For This Job
Time period: May to August (flexible with academic year) The Theatre of Western Springs, a vibrant community theatre entering its...Apply For This Job