JOB DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Executive Director, this position oversees the planning, execution and analysis of marketing for The Joyce Theater. Specific responsibilities include:
• Create, conceptualize and implement marketing plans and strategies across digital, social media, print, and collateral platforms.
• Develop revenue projections and oversee departmental budget.
• Manage ticket inventory through demand-based pricing strategies.
• Oversee outreach initiatives for developing new audiences.
• Oversee activities of external public relations agency to maximize Theater’s program and institutional presence
• Coordinate efforts with external advertising agency to establish creative direction for marketing campaigns across varied platforms.
• Develop all written messaging for online and print advertising.
• Manage marketing relationships with external vendors.
• Advise subsidized rental companies on marketing campaigns and strategies to maximize ticket revenue.
• Edit and proofread Theater’s program book.
• Manage staff of three full-time employees.
• Minimum 7–10 years experience in marketing, advertising or similar field, preferably within the arts and entertainment industry.
• Strong understanding of technology in marketing services, including communications, ticketing, and the internet.
• Experience with advertising campaign execution.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage budgets and expenses.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
No phone calls.
Cornerstone Theater Company makes plays with and about communities. For over 30 years, Cornerstone has brought together an ensemble of...Apply For This Job
Time period: May to August (flexible with academic year) The Theatre of Western Springs, a vibrant community theatre entering its...Apply For This Job
Producing Assistant Wild Art Group A new experimental performance company, Wild Art Group seeks a producing assistant for it’s upcoming...Apply For This Job
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job