JOB DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Executive Director, this position oversees the planning, execution and analysis of marketing for The Joyce Theater. Specific responsibilities include:
• Create, conceptualize and implement marketing plans and strategies across digital, social media, print, and collateral platforms.
• Develop revenue projections and oversee departmental budget.
• Manage ticket inventory through demand-based pricing strategies.
• Oversee outreach initiatives for developing new audiences.
• Oversee activities of external public relations agency to maximize Theater’s program and institutional presence
• Coordinate efforts with external advertising agency to establish creative direction for marketing campaigns across varied platforms.
• Develop all written messaging for online and print advertising.
• Manage marketing relationships with external vendors.
• Advise subsidized rental companies on marketing campaigns and strategies to maximize ticket revenue.
• Edit and proofread Theater’s program book.
• Manage staff of three full-time employees.
• Minimum 7–10 years experience in marketing, advertising or similar field, preferably within the arts and entertainment industry.
• Strong understanding of technology in marketing services, including communications, ticketing, and the internet.
• Experience with advertising campaign execution.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage budgets and expenses.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
Producing Assistant Wild Art Group A new experimental performance company, Wild Art Group seeks a producing assistant for it’s upcoming...Apply For This Job