JOB DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Executive Director, this position oversees the planning, execution and analysis of marketing for The Joyce Theater. Specific responsibilities include:
• Create, conceptualize and implement marketing plans and strategies across digital, social media, print, and collateral platforms.
• Develop revenue projections and oversee departmental budget.
• Manage ticket inventory through demand-based pricing strategies.
• Oversee outreach initiatives for developing new audiences.
• Oversee activities of external public relations agency to maximize Theater’s program and institutional presence
• Coordinate efforts with external advertising agency to establish creative direction for marketing campaigns across varied platforms.
• Develop all written messaging for online and print advertising.
• Manage marketing relationships with external vendors.
• Advise subsidized rental companies on marketing campaigns and strategies to maximize ticket revenue.
• Edit and proofread Theater’s program book.
• Manage staff of three full-time employees.
• Minimum 7–10 years experience in marketing, advertising or similar field, preferably within the arts and entertainment industry.
• Strong understanding of technology in marketing services, including communications, ticketing, and the internet.
• Experience with advertising campaign execution.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage budgets and expenses.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
No phone calls.
The Marketing Associate is an entry level position responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in reaching its budgeted revenue and...Apply For This Job
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. As a member of the Marketing Department, the Digital...Apply For This Job
Please Touch Museum (the Children’s Museum of Philadelphia) is a non-profit organization seeks a Senior Director of Museum Experiences and...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY Arts for Art is seeking a Marketing/Event Management Intern who is interested in creative music & art and...Apply For This Job
Marketing Coordinator $11.00-$13.00/hr D.O.E. Part-time 20/hr/wk The Arts Consortium is seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator. The requirements and job description...Apply For This Job