The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is seeking an E-mail Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Coordinator will assist in the execution of e-mail marketing communications supporting a variety of departments at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Manage e-mail calendar for the museum using Basecamp project management tool. Schedule campaigns while considering institutional priorities, frequency of communications, and audience targeting.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in production of e-mail campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target). Source copy and images from department project managers to implement into preset e-mail templates. Adhere to Guggenheim style and editorial guidelines. Some copywriting may be required.
- Manage review and approval of e-mail campaigns, and provide testing prior to deployment.
- Develop comprehensive e-mail report to analyze performance. Identify opportunities for optimization and testing.
- Manage digital photography needs for the Marketing Department. Source images, resize as needed in Photoshop, and upload to various e-mail and social media platforms.
- Assist Marketing Department with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: photocopying and scanning; maintaining department files; competitive research; monitoring general Marketing Department e-mail account and responding to inquiries as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA degree
- At least 1 year marketing or advertising experience
- Experience with e-mail service provider (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Cheetahmail, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Premium CS4 (Photoshop, InDesign) preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting
- Proficient in analyzing and interpreting quantitative results and making data-driven recommendations
- Interest in the visual arts
The Guggenheim offers a competitive salary and excellent medical, dental, life, disability, and retirement plan coverage. Our staff also enjoys generous vacation, sick leave and personal days, access to a variety of cultural institutions, discounts to museum stores, and a stimulating and collegial work environment.
Founded in 1937, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is dedicated to promoting the understanding and appreciation of art, primarily of the modern and contemporary periods, through exhibitions, education programs, research initiatives, and publications. The Guggenheim network that began in the 1970s when the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, was joined by the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Venice, has since expanded to include the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao (opened 1997) and the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi (currently in development). Looking to the future, the Guggenheim Foundation continues to forge international collaborations that take contemporary art, architecture, and design beyond the walls of the museum. More information about the foundation can be found at guggenheim.org.
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Qualified applicants please send your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the job title “E-mail Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Only those applicants who meet our requirements for this position will be contacted.
Independent film distribution company seeks full-time Office and Sales Manager. Applicant should possess the ability to administratively manage the daily...Apply For This Job
This Marketing Coordinator position is best suited for candidates looking to continue to grow within marketing, working intimately with experienced...Apply For This Job