The intern will be working 30 hours per week in the New York Philharmonic’s Education
Department beginning in September 2017 through December 2017. The intern will be paid
$11.00 per hour and will report to Debora Kang, Education Manager.
– Assist with various administrative projects occurring on a daily basis within the
– Support day to day operations of research projects, meeting prep, education events and
– Assist with production for young audiences at Young People’s Concerts, Very Young
People’s Concerts, Insights at the Atrium and other education events (Some weekends
and evenings may apply)
– Attend and assist with In School Concert tour production.
– Curate materials to be posted on social media
– Be a contributing member of the Education Department in every aspect
– Lead his/her own learning
– Ask questions whenever help is needed
– Complete projects and other responsibilities to the highest level possible.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Public Relations Specialist to assist with the strategy, planning and execution of...Apply For This Job
The Marketing Associate is an entry level position responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in reaching its budgeted revenue and...Apply For This Job