The intern will be working 30 hours per week in the New York Philharmonic’s Education
Department beginning in September 2017 through December 2017. The intern will be paid
$11.00 per hour and will report to Debora Kang, Education Manager.
– Assist with various administrative projects occurring on a daily basis within the
– Support day to day operations of research projects, meeting prep, education events and
– Assist with production for young audiences at Young People’s Concerts, Very Young
People’s Concerts, Insights at the Atrium and other education events (Some weekends
and evenings may apply)
– Attend and assist with In School Concert tour production.
– Curate materials to be posted on social media
– Be a contributing member of the Education Department in every aspect
– Lead his/her own learning
– Ask questions whenever help is needed
– Complete projects and other responsibilities to the highest level possible.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras (BYSO) (Boston, MA) seeks a full-time General Manager. As a member of BYSO’s Senior Staff,...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
Annual Giving & Special Events Manager Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Los Angeles, CA Scope & Responsibilities The Annual Giving &...Apply For This Job
A full-time position is available in the Education Department as the Coordinator of School and Educator Programs at the Whitney...Apply For This Job