Berry Campbell is seeking a full-time Gallery Assistant to work with gallery staff and the owners. The gallery assistant must be organized, detail-oriented, personable, have a positive attitude, the ability to multi-task, and problem solve.
The ideal candidate will have a background in art history and/or previous experience working in a museum or art gallery.
– Maintaining various marketing websites
– Updating artists’ biographies and CVs
– General archival duties
– Answering phones and general administrative duties
– Assisting owners and gallery staff with various tasks, including but not limited to preparing for client visits, exhibitions, art fairs, and organizing gallery inventory
Skills and Requirements:
– Undergraduate degree in Art History
– Personable with good social skills
– Fast learner
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Proficiency in Photoshop and Artsystems is a plus
Hours will be Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email your cover letter and resume with the subject line “GALLERY ASSISTANT” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or walk-in. We will contact you for an in-person interview.
Looking for supremely qualified, driven individual to fill a soon-to-be-vacated position. At least, one year as a gallery director or...Apply For This Job
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
Good Afternoon ~ Film Independent is hiring for the following position. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, salary history...Apply For This Job
About Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia: Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is the region’s only membership association exclusively serving the philanthropic community....Apply For This Job