Berry Campbell is seeking a full-time Gallery Assistant to work with gallery staff and the owners. The gallery assistant must be organized, detail-oriented, personable, have a positive attitude, the ability to multi-task, and problem solve.
The ideal candidate will have a background in art history and/or previous experience working in a museum or art gallery.
– Maintaining various marketing websites
– Updating artists’ biographies and CVs
– General archival duties
– Answering phones and general administrative duties
– Assisting owners and gallery staff with various tasks, including but not limited to preparing for client visits, exhibitions, art fairs, and organizing gallery inventory
Skills and Requirements:
– Undergraduate degree in Art History
– Personable with good social skills
– Fast learner
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Proficiency in Photoshop and Artsystems is a plus
Hours will be Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email your cover letter and resume with the subject line “GALLERY ASSISTANT” to email@example.com. Please do not call or walk-in. We will contact you for an in-person interview.
This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
The Center for Photography at Woodstock (CPW) offers individuals of special talent unique hands-on training opportunities through an array of...Apply For This Job
The Philadelphia Orchestra has distinguished itself as one of the leading orchestras in the world through over a century of...Apply For This Job