Berry Campbell is seeking a full-time Gallery Assistant to work with gallery staff and the owners. The gallery assistant must be organized, detail-oriented, personable, have a positive attitude, the ability to multi-task, and problem solve.
The ideal candidate will have a background in art history and/or previous experience working in a museum or art gallery.
– Maintaining various marketing websites
– Updating artists’ biographies and CVs
– General archival duties
– Answering phones and general administrative duties
– Assisting owners and gallery staff with various tasks, including but not limited to preparing for client visits, exhibitions, art fairs, and organizing gallery inventory
Skills and Requirements:
– Undergraduate degree in Art History
– Personable with good social skills
– Fast learner
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Proficiency in Photoshop and Artsystems is a plus
Hours will be Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please email your cover letter and resume with the subject line “GALLERY ASSISTANT” to email@example.com. Please do not call or walk-in. We will contact you for an in-person interview.
Volunteer and Development Coordinator POSITION TITLE: Volunteer and Development Coordinator REPORTS TO: Special Events and Volunteer Manager STATUS: Full Time,...Apply For This Job
Jamel Gaines’ Creative Outlet Dance Theatre of Brooklyn is a world-renowned dance company dedicated to enriching our communities through artistic...Apply For This Job