Under the supervision of gallery staff, interns will be involved with:
– Photo Editing, Archiving, & Design, website content
– Social Media communication
– Database entry
– Art Handling
– Assistance at gallery events & exhibition openings
This is a great opportunity for motivated candidates interested in contemporary art to learn how a New York City art gallery works
– very involved with all aspects of digital technologies: knowledge of HTML language appreciated, knowing how to create and install new emails, how to modify a website with the code, how to check all connections, wifi, emails, ethernet…
– An interest in the visual arts
– actively using social medias, marketing oriented
– attention to detail, perfectionist for the renderings of images and design by mastering photoshop and iPhoto
-Maturity and a positive attitude is required, as the intern must interact with clients regularly.
-Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills including but not limited to pleasant phone manners and ability to work efficiently with other interns and employees.
HEIDI DUCKLER DANCE THEATRE seeks a part-time OPPORTUNITIES ASSOCIATE Company: Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre Position: Opportunities Associate Position Description: Working closely with...Apply For This Job
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential...Apply For This Job