Under the supervision of gallery staff, interns will be involved with:
– Photo Editing, Archiving, & Design, website content
– Social Media communication
– Database entry
– Art Handling
– Assistance at gallery events & exhibition openings
This is a great opportunity for motivated candidates interested in contemporary art to learn how a New York City art gallery works
– very involved with all aspects of digital technologies: knowledge of HTML language appreciated, knowing how to create and install new emails, how to modify a website with the code, how to check all connections, wifi, emails, ethernet…
– An interest in the visual arts
– actively using social medias, marketing oriented
– attention to detail, perfectionist for the renderings of images and design by mastering photoshop and iPhoto
-Maturity and a positive attitude is required, as the intern must interact with clients regularly.
-Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills including but not limited to pleasant phone manners and ability to work efficiently with other interns and employees.
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
POSITION: Administrative Assistant DEPARTMENT: School of Music DESCRIPTION: Reports to the Assistant to the Director of the School of Music....Apply For This Job
Art transforms lives. It provokes us to think, to express, to explore our own creativity, to envision new possibilities. SFMOMA...Apply For This Job