Tappan is looking for a passionate Graphic Designer. In this role, you will assist with creating and updating creative assets for the Tappan’s website, email marketing campaigns, social media, marketing campaigns, and artist handbooks.
The right candidate will have the unique opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of running a quickly-growing, art startup. The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to help source inspiration, propose and execute new ideas, and work closely with the company’s founder and leaders.
– Design and produce creative assets for email marketing, social media and digital ad campaigns
– Research and design printed materials
– Aid in the upload and editing of product images and creative assets for the website
– A strong graphic design portfolio
– A keen and precise eye for fine art and an interest in the art world
– The ability to multi-task and meet shifting deadlines
– Enthusiasm, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and the ability to troubleshoot to get the job done
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom. Experience in HTML, CSS, Shopify and/or MailChimp a plus.