Meets creative, marketing, brand, and business objectives. A multi-channel talent, requiring diverse experience in conceptualizing, directing and implementing design requirements that range from on ground activations, print, digital experiences, social media, packaging and branding while ensuring the highest industry creative standard are continuously met.
– Expert in Photoshop, photography, stylist , video.
– Be visually savvy and talented
– Bring creative approach to the CEO weekly on how to improve and better our visual
– Managing, updating and advocating Tappan’s brand identity and assets, ensuring that the brand is always presented in accordance to the guidelines.
– Works collaboratively with relevant parties to discuss requirements and advises on most creative and impactful approach to undertake that is within budget and timelines.
-Collaborates with content writers to conceptualise and execute creative and innovative ideas that include but are not limited to events, exhibitions advertising (ATL, BTL) and digital campaigns (video, online advertising, social engagement) for Tappan ensuring that the brand and audience engagement is always top of mind.
– Master art direction across multiple touch points with a key focus on digital; (UX and IA) across all channels (Web, Tablets, Apps), social media for both tactical and brand marketing initiatives.
– Partners with content writers and developers to manage and deliver on Tappan Collectives digital roadmap including content updates and new functionality launches ensuring that the output is as per design specification and brand guidelines.
– Leads on managing 3rd party production houses including video and print production requirements by outlining specifications, procuring suppliers and managing the production process to deliver on requirements while ensuring optimum balance between price with quality.
– Responsible for the quality and efficacy of the creative output by reviewing all designs, content, proofs and prototypes ensuring they adhere to guidelines standards and specifications.
– Create Videos, photos content under Tappan Team direction if needed
– With the direction of Marketing lead, execute all Social Medias action plans and any other task giving by the executive and marketing to insure that everything is properly done in a timely fashion and to insure efficiency and success are met
– Coming up with creative proposal to improve the Tappan digital experience
Please send CV/resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE COMPANY Cuseum is transforming the way people interact with art and culture using mobile technology and social networking....Apply For This Job