Good Afternoon ~ Film Independent is hiring for the following position. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Film Mentoring Program Manager Reports to: Senior Director of Film Education Hire Term: January 4, 2016 – May 15, 2017 (16 months)
Funded by the Office of Citizen Exchanges of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the State Department of the United States, this unique international pilot exchange program seeks to support socially focused content creators.
The Program Manager will work closely with three key Film Independent staff members (Senior Director of Film Education, Artist Development Director, and Managing Director) to administer all programmatic and logistical aspects of the program, an international film, television, and new media training exchange program in Los Angeles. The Program Manager will keep track of the budget and oversee a staff of 6 in charge of all the day-to-day operations of the program and will review and facilitate all the elements needed for the successful execution of the curriculum and program activities set forth by Program Directors and Lead Advisors.
* Oversee program budget and day-to-day operations
* Set up office for six staff members and oversee all operations
* Secure all program equipment and supplies, program vehicles, office furniture, office equipment and supplies, expendables, publications, etc.
* Assist in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of key program positions, including but not limited to: Travel and Hospitality Coordinator, Industry Track Coordinator, Labs Coordinators, Special Events/Production Coordinator, Website Programmer and Website Designer
* Create division of labor spreadsheet for program staff
* Process start paperwork for contract staff
* Set up application process, manage early outreach efforts, assist in creation of tracking and evaluation system for candidates selection
* Initiate and supervise creation of website for program
* Research and implement virtual platform for communication and networking of Fellows for post program and serve as filter for long distance communications between Fellows and Mentors
* Supervise all travel and lodging logistics in accordance to State Department protocols
* Acquire all relevant permits and insurance
* Secure and manage volunteers and interns for programs
* Supervise staff computer and office equipment allocations
* Supervise creation of all print & digital deliverables
* Create or update contact sheets, timelines, inventory sheets/procedures and select spreadsheets
* Manage cash flow
* Troubleshoot and resolve/mediate personality conflicts staff (working with Film Independent’s HR and Program Directors)
* Provide the appropriate support (staffing, set-up, tear-down, etc.) at all facilities and venues utilized by the program
* Inventory management of all supplies, equipment, vehicles, etc.
* Work schedule is generally 10am-6pm, Monday through Friday. During peak times, Program Manager may log long hours, including weekends
* Manage weekly staff meetings pertaining to the Program
* Meet on a monthly basis with Managing Director, Senior Director of Education and Artist Development Director to track and update budget and expenses
* Submit detailed wrap and final reports prior to last day of service
* Other duties, as assigned
* A minimum of 3 years experience supervising staff of over 3 individuals, managing large-scale programs and budgets
* Hard working team player with initiative, who can work with minimal supervision
* Strong organizational skills.
* Effective communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required
* Sensitivity to diverse cultures and backgrounds
* Interest and knowledge of Middle East and Northern Africa cultures and countries desired
* Conversational command of Arabic language(s) and/or French a plus
* Experience in film production, film festivals, arts/media/education organizations a plus
* Experience working in international programs and/or government entities a plus
The School of American Ballet, the preeminent ballet academy in the country and the official school of New York City...Apply For This Job
Full Spectrum Features NFP is hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & OUTREACH COORDINATOR to work on a film project about Japanese...Apply For This Job
Call for Local Teaching Artist: Denver, CO Position: Independent Contractor, Photography Program The Pablove Foundation The mission of The Pablove...Apply For This Job