For 25 years, LaPlaca Cohen has helped many of the world’s leading cultural and creative organizations build powerful connections and achieve greater impact through strategy, branding, design, advertising, and media solutions. We have been privileged to work with an unrivalled roster of leading museums, performing arts organizations, architecture firms, universities, orchestras, dance companies, botanical gardens, and foundations.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to become an integral resource for our CEO.
· Coordinate CEO’s business and personal travel (book domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, coordinate meetings and meals, problem solve any timely travel issues, etc.).
· Manage CEO’s schedule and calendar, including scheduling with all parties; arranging call-in numbers; organizing meeting facilities; sending meeting confirmation emails; preparing and distributing agenda, attendee list and meeting materials; setting up the meeting (when onsite); creating dossiers for events/meetings; making reservations for meals; etc.
· Prepare CEO’s timesheets and expense reports.
· Assist CEO with the coordination of his teaching and speaking engagements (preparation of materials, correspondence with students and admin staff, attendance of classes, etc.).
· Occasional early hours for morning meetings, post 6pm work, and work from home may be required to accomplish time-sensitive tasks for the CEO.
· Develop relationships with the executive assistants of all CEO’s close client contacts for ease of scheduling and coordination.
· Provide select assistance to all departments (meeting and travel coordination, expense reports for senior staff, etc.).
· Organize firm-wide activities with help from the Office Manager (events, lunch and learns, happy hours, field trips, etc.).
· Act as backup for reception; including daily lunch coverage, assisting Office Manager with answering main office phones, screening calls for the CEO, and greeting CEO’s scheduled visitors and clients.
· Manage client holiday gifts.
· Additional administrative tasks as needed (data entry, clerical work, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1-2 years of related full-time work experience (prior experience supporting director or other high level executives preferred).
• Exceptional professionalism, organization, time-management, client management, research, communications, and writing skills.
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize without supervision.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
• Fluency in international and domestic travel coordination required.
• Proficiency in Google Calendar preferred.
• Natural ability to keep a positive and problem-solving attitude, and remain cheerful under pressure.
· Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate “Executive Assistant to the CEO” in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
POSITION SUMMARY Arts for Art is seeking a Marketing/Event Management Intern who is interested in creative music & art and...Apply For This Job
We seek a Director of Digital Content & Engagement, who is the primary content manager for Carnegie Hall’s website, social...Apply For This Job
Good Afternoon ~ Film Independent is hiring for the following position. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, salary history...Apply For This Job
Full time, salaried position to coordinate digital marketing. The Marketing Technology Assistant will work with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s Marketing...Apply For This Job
Job Title Project Manager- Cirque Du Soleil Job Type Contract/Temporary Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Category Marketing Education High School or...Apply For This Job