This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Preparing and tracking performance contracts
• Track incoming fees and create reports for manager/artists/artists’ accountants
• Assist with obtaining visas for international engagements.
• Direct communication with presenters on behalf of manager/artist to confirm engagement details and coordination of artist’s obligations and schedule. Flag questions and concerns that arise through the contracting process and assist in resolving those issues and documenting changes as needed in contracts.
• Direct communication with artists and artists’ management and production teams regarding contract and touring details and logistics as needed.
• Schedule and organize Manager’s calendar, travel coordination and expenses
• Answer phone for Manager. Takes message or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions including communication with presenters and orchestra managers worldwide
• Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company wide events.
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with any or all aspects of the performing arts field (performance, production, touring, marketing, promotions) is extremely helpful.
BA Degree At least 1 year’s experience as an Assistant Additional languages and familiarity with classical music world a plus. EOE
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
HEIDI DUCKLER DANCE THEATRE seeks a part-time OPPORTUNITIES ASSOCIATE Company: Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre Position: Opportunities Associate Position Description: Working closely with...Apply For This Job