Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown, NJ seeks a Marketing Assistant with 1 -2 years experience to serve as support for its busy Marketing Department. Candidate should be a versatile self-starter who is an enthusiastic team player willing to assist in a variety of activities including:
• Conduct target audience research and create specialized outreach plans
• Preparation of email blasts and surveys
• Implement Google search campaigns and online event listings
• Coordination of street team volunteers
• Assistance with press releases
• Promotes student discount program
• Keeps departmental calendar
• Maintains inventory of collateral materials
• Assists with advertising creative needs
• Presence at occasional weekend and evening events
• Other functions as needed by the department
Candidate must be comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite, social media and digital platforms. Experience with Photoshop a plus.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please send resume and salary requirements to Anthony Scareon, Manager of Administration and Board Relations, email@example.com.
This Marketing Coordinator position is best suited for candidates looking to continue to grow within marketing, working intimately with experienced...Apply For This Job