Max Makewell is a Miami based painter whose work explores the emotional and conceptual depths of color. Max began cultivating his distinctive skills in figure drawing and portraiture at a young age with several contemporary masters in the United States and Italy. His more recent shift to abstraction reflects his ongoing creative pursuit of art’s universal language.
Makewell’s paintings reside in collectors’ homes across the globe. His work has been shown in major cities across the United States and in Europe. Select pieces have been exhibited in The Guy Hepner Gallery in New York City.
Max Makewell is seeking students interested in working with an artist in expanding his reach and communicating with his audience. The purpose of the internship is to assist the artist with both administrative work and marketing to allow him to nurture and expand his reach. The intern will have the opportunity to work with Max directly in the studio.
Applicants must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday. The position is paid $10/hour.
– Complete administrative work (answering phones, emails, errands, organizing, etc.).
– Acting as a personal assistant and extension of the artist.
– Conduct ongoing research about best marketing and outreach practices.
– Communicating with liaisons in the art world in search of new opportunities.
– Create and employ content for email marketing campaigns, as well as expanding social media reach, including via Instagram and Facebook.
– Understand the artist’s brand and execute a plan to heighten the visibility of his work and future visions.
– Strong communication skills with excellent writing skills, especially in communicating verbally expressed ideas.
– Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and multi-task.
– Creative and flexible.
– Familiarity with office work, social networking sites, and Google Drive.
– Valid driver’s license and access to a car
– Experience in research, business, and marketing a plus.
– Interest in career relating to art, marketing, public relations, or communications.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the requested internship period and dates. Include why you are interested in working with Max Makewell.
Volunteer and Development Coordinator POSITION TITLE: Volunteer and Development Coordinator REPORTS TO: Special Events and Volunteer Manager STATUS: Full Time,...Apply For This Job
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work from the gallery with our international team of marketers and clients....Apply For This Job
Full Spectrum Features NFP is hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & OUTREACH COORDINATOR to work on a film project about Japanese...Apply For This Job