Max Makewell is a Miami based painter whose work explores the emotional and conceptual depths of color. Max began cultivating his distinctive skills in figure drawing and portraiture at a young age with several contemporary masters in the United States and Italy. His more recent shift to abstraction reflects his ongoing creative pursuit of art’s universal language.
Makewell’s paintings reside in collectors’ homes across the globe. His work has been shown in major cities across the United States and in Europe. Select pieces have been exhibited in The Guy Hepner Gallery in New York City.
Max Makewell is seeking students interested in working with an artist in expanding his reach and communicating with his audience. The purpose of the internship is to assist the artist with both administrative work and marketing to allow him to nurture and expand his reach. The intern will have the opportunity to work with Max directly in the studio.
Applicants must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday. The position is paid $10/hour.
– Complete administrative work (answering phones, emails, errands, organizing, etc.).
– Acting as a personal assistant and extension of the artist.
– Conduct ongoing research about best marketing and outreach practices.
– Communicating with liaisons in the art world in search of new opportunities.
– Create and employ content for email marketing campaigns, as well as expanding social media reach, including via Instagram and Facebook.
– Understand the artist’s brand and execute a plan to heighten the visibility of his work and future visions.
– Strong communication skills with excellent writing skills, especially in communicating verbally expressed ideas.
– Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and multi-task.
– Creative and flexible.
– Familiarity with office work, social networking sites, and Google Drive.
– Valid driver’s license and access to a car
– Experience in research, business, and marketing a plus.
– Interest in career relating to art, marketing, public relations, or communications.
Send resume to email@example.com. Specify the requested internship period and dates. Include why you are interested in working with Max Makewell.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of an organization-wide digital...Apply For This Job
Job Title Project Manager- Cirque Du Soleil Job Type Contract/Temporary Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Category Marketing Education High School or...Apply For This Job
Art With Impact promotes mental wellness by creating space for you people to learn and connect through art and media....Apply For This Job