• Inventory and organize Arts & Design Graphic Arts collection (posters, postcards etc.), original artwork, project proposals, and fabrication samples in MTA Headquarters storage spaces
• Update FileMaker Pro art collection databases
• Organize department archival artist files and databases
• Help prepare for and staff special lectures, tours and special events
• Research to support the Permanent Art program
• Update press and artist lists
• Research new ideas and prepare images for social media
• Provide additional administrative support of daily office activity including program inquiries, poster requests, and monitoring phone calls.
Required Qualifications (education, skills, experience):
• Excellent research, data collection and report writing capabilities
• Strong interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written
• Self-starter, able to prioritize work, and willing to do some heavy lifting and get dirty on occasion
• PC and Filemaker Pro proficiency
Majors in Art History or Arts Administration or Museum Studies preferred. Graduate Studies, a plus.
* This is an UNPAID position. All applicants must be registered full time students and have availability of at least 15hrs per week.
If you have questions, email email@example.com with “Internship 2016” in the subject line.
Time period: May to August (flexible with academic year) The Theatre of Western Springs, a vibrant community theatre entering its...Apply For This Job
Position Description: The Director of Development and Communications (DoD) is a senior management level position reporting directly to the Executive...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
Agora Gallery is a contemporary art gallery dedicated to the promotion of national and international artists seeking to develop their...Apply For This Job