• Inventory and organize Arts & Design Graphic Arts collection (posters, postcards etc.), original artwork, project proposals, and fabrication samples in MTA Headquarters storage spaces
• Update FileMaker Pro art collection databases
• Organize department archival artist files and databases
• Help prepare for and staff special lectures, tours and special events
• Research to support the Permanent Art program
• Update press and artist lists
• Research new ideas and prepare images for social media
• Provide additional administrative support of daily office activity including program inquiries, poster requests, and monitoring phone calls.
Required Qualifications (education, skills, experience):
• Excellent research, data collection and report writing capabilities
• Strong interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written
• Self-starter, able to prioritize work, and willing to do some heavy lifting and get dirty on occasion
• PC and Filemaker Pro proficiency
Majors in Art History or Arts Administration or Museum Studies preferred. Graduate Studies, a plus.
* This is an UNPAID position. All applicants must be registered full time students and have availability of at least 15hrs per week.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship 2016” in the subject line.
Independent film distribution company seeks full-time Office and Sales Manager. Applicant should possess the ability to administratively manage the daily...Apply For This Job
The Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras (BYSO) (Boston, MA) seeks a full-time General Manager. As a member of BYSO’s Senior Staff,...Apply For This Job
About Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia: Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is the region’s only membership association exclusively serving the philanthropic community....Apply For This Job