• Inventory and organize Arts & Design Graphic Arts collection (posters, postcards etc.), original artwork, project proposals, and fabrication samples in MTA Headquarters storage spaces
• Update FileMaker Pro art collection databases
• Organize department archival artist files and databases
• Help prepare for and staff special lectures, tours and special events
• Research to support the Permanent Art program
• Update press and artist lists
• Research new ideas and prepare images for social media
• Provide additional administrative support of daily office activity including program inquiries, poster requests, and monitoring phone calls.
Required Qualifications (education, skills, experience):
• Excellent research, data collection and report writing capabilities
• Strong interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written
• Self-starter, able to prioritize work, and willing to do some heavy lifting and get dirty on occasion
• PC and Filemaker Pro proficiency
Majors in Art History or Arts Administration or Museum Studies preferred. Graduate Studies, a plus.
* This is an UNPAID position. All applicants must be registered full time students and have availability of at least 15hrs per week.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship 2016” in the subject line.
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
Los Angeles Modern Auctions (LAMA), the leading auction house on the West Coast for modern and contemporary fine art and...Apply For This Job