• Inventory and organize Arts & Design Graphic Arts collection (posters, postcards etc.), original artwork, project proposals, and fabrication samples in MTA Headquarters storage spaces
• Update FileMaker Pro art collection databases
• Organize department archival artist files and databases
• Help prepare for and staff special lectures, tours and special events
• Research to support the Permanent Art program
• Update press and artist lists
• Research new ideas and prepare images for social media
• Provide additional administrative support of daily office activity including program inquiries, poster requests, and monitoring phone calls.
Required Qualifications (education, skills, experience):
• Excellent research, data collection and report writing capabilities
• Strong interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written
• Self-starter, able to prioritize work, and willing to do some heavy lifting and get dirty on occasion
• PC and Filemaker Pro proficiency
Majors in Art History or Arts Administration or Museum Studies preferred. Graduate Studies, a plus.
* This is an UNPAID position. All applicants must be registered full time students and have availability of at least 15hrs per week.
If you have questions, email email@example.com with “Internship 2016” in the subject line.
Full time, salaried position to coordinate digital marketing. The Marketing Technology Assistant will work with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s Marketing...Apply For This Job
The Digital Marketing & Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of an organization-wide digital...Apply For This Job
The Philadelphia Orchestra has distinguished itself as one of the leading orchestras in the world through over a century of...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager, School of Music The George Mason University School of Music within the College of Visual and Performing Arts...Apply For This Job
This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential...Apply For This Job
POSITION: Administrative Assistant DEPARTMENT: School of Music DESCRIPTION: Reports to the Assistant to the Director of the School of Music....Apply For This Job