Survey of MUSIC performances (80%)
• Travel the MTA system to MUSIC locations and survey MUSIC performances. There are 30 designated MUSIC locations within the system. Although performances are most frequent during rush hour periods, off-peak hour monitoring is also important.
• Document and prepare short condition reports based on survey findings. The report will document a variety of elements relating to the MUSIC performances, such as the number of performers, set up, activities, sound of performance, etc. Input and process the reports into a collective database report.
• Provide other assistance for MUSIC offices at MUSIC locations as needed by MUSIC offices.
• Send summary and reports to MUSIC office. Meet with MUSIC offices to discuss the overall findings and answer any questions and coordinate the schedule for the next survey sites.
Maintenance of MUSIC Archive (20%)
• Participate in the construction and maintenance of MUSIC archive, documenting the MUSIC program.
• Organize and collect information (both digitally and file copies) to build, update and document the MUSIC archives to include sorting, scanning, printing, internet research, etc.
Required Qualifications (education, skills, experience):
• Excellent research, data collection and report writing capabilities
• Strong interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written
• Self-starter, able to prioritize work, and willing to get dirty on occasion
• PC proficiency
Majors in music, music administration, arts administration. Graduate Studies, a plus.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship 2016” in the subject line.
Good Afternoon ~ Film Independent is hiring for the following position. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, salary history...Apply For This Job
Full time, salaried position to coordinate digital marketing. The Marketing Technology Assistant will work with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s Marketing...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
Reports to: Director of Advertising & Sales Status: Non-Exempt Lyric Opera of Chicago exists to provide a broad, deep and...Apply For This Job
The Digital Marketing & Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of an organization-wide digital...Apply For This Job
The Center for Photography at Woodstock (CPW) offers individuals of special talent unique hands-on training opportunities through an array of...Apply For This Job