This position is responsible for the coordination of internal and external information tracking for all programming and supporting workflow of office and related touring production needs.
To be successful in this role, you are able to:
• Oversee a range of projects from development to execution, working independently with minimum of supervision to develop solutions to assigned tasks
• Effectively communicate with colleagues in the museum and performing arts field, artists, and the community
• Expertly prioritize, coordinate, and execute a high volume of soft production logistics
Two years of experience in the performing arts field and in nonprofit administration is a must! We also require that you have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an arts-related field.
Other requirements include:
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, including technical writing and copy editing
• High attention to detail and follow-through
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as database management experience
This is a full time position with a schedule that is primarily Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm with some evenings or weekends as required for implementation of responsibilities and related Performance activities. Ability to operate office equipment, general mobility throughout museum, and light lifting required.
Please Touch Museum (the Children’s Museum of Philadelphia) is a non-profit organization seeks a Senior Director of Museum Experiences and...Apply For This Job
BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) is a multi-disciplinary arts center located in Brooklyn, New York. For more than 150 years,...Apply For This Job
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. As a member of the Marketing Department, the Digital...Apply For This Job
Fine Arts Teaching Artist Assistant (Part Time) Fine Arts Teaching Artist Assistant (Part Time) The Children’s Museum of the Arts...Apply For This Job