Manages and oversees all production aspects of MCG Jazz events. Maintains concert hall, recording studio facility and equipment. Responsible for completion and organization of work flow as determined by the MCG Jazz Director and Executive Producer and assists in projects as assigned. Interacts and/or collaborates frequently with other Manchester Bidwell Corporation staff, performing artists and their representatives and production teams, and outside production personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, and are not strictly limited to, the following:
• Advance and manage technical needs for all concerts, recordings and events for MCG Jazz, both on- and off-site, and facility rentals.
• Coordinate backline needs with suppliers.
• Manage all aspects of productions including live sound, stage equipment, lights and audio /video capture.
• Record, edit, mix audio and video projects as assigned.
• Coordinate and assist with transportation needs for MCG Jazz events.
• Responsible for upkeep, maintenance and repairs for MCG Jazz facility including stage, backstage areas and recording studios.
• Assists with MCG Jazz product inventory, packing and shipping and delivery of orders.
• Order supplies for concert hall areas and studios as needed.
• Enter music into music notation software.
• Purchasing and supervising technician services as needed.
• Others duties may be assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in sound engineering, music or related field and at least five years professional work experience working in live sound (non-profit or for profit setting) required. Excellent computer skills with an understanding of ProTools, Avid, Microsoft Office applications including word-processing, spreadsheet management, database management, PowerPoint and Publisher and the ability manage multiple priorities a must. Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, an insurable driver’s record and willingness to drive a 12-15 passenger van required.
Interested Persons may submit their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
POSITION SUMMARY Arts for Art is seeking a Marketing/Event Management Intern who is interested in creative music & art and...Apply For This Job
Job Title Project Manager- Cirque Du Soleil Job Type Contract/Temporary Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Category Marketing Education High School or...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager, School of Music The George Mason University School of Music within the College of Visual and Performing Arts...Apply For This Job