If you are passionate about making the arts accessible, join Art-Reach as the Program Intern this summer. Art-Reach believes everyone should have access to the arts and actively works to remove the barriers facing communities that have difficulty accessing cultural experiences. The Program Intern position provides meaningful hands-on experiences for successful candidates, offering substantial projects and engagement in daily operations of Art-Reach. Interns leave with practical experience to carry them to the next phase of their careers.
· Arranging trips for Art-Reach members to local arts and cultural institutions
· Assisting Art-Reach in pairing groups with experiences by making calls to our members and researching events
· Helping to facilitate Art-Reach’s annual Ticket Pledge Drive to collect discounted tickets for audiences with disabilities and/or economic disadvantages
· Special Projects assigned to connect communities facing disadvantages to the arts.
· Attending events in the community
Operations Manager, School of Music The George Mason University School of Music within the College of Visual and Performing Arts...Apply For This Job
The Digital Marketing & Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of an organization-wide digital...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
Full time, salaried position to coordinate digital marketing. The Marketing Technology Assistant will work with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s Marketing...Apply For This Job