Looking for 3 months full time intern and apprentice to manage art studio and private viewing gallery/exhibition space starting in October 2016.
The studio provides a creative working and learning environment to the interns and apprentices.
Intern/apprentice need to be diligent, especially with a strong willingness to learn more.
This internship could lead to future full time staff position in my studio. The full-time internship is at least 3 months long. For more information of us please visit: http://www.seyoonpark.com
The ideal candidate is who understands my works well and willing to enjoy their own responsibilities.
Intern/Apprentice needs to be professional in appearance and communication.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
– Proficiency with Adobe programs including photoshop, ilustrator and indesign. / MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
– Familiar with squarespace platform website and email programs such as Mail Chimp.
– Bachelor degree or currently studying in Art History, Fine Art, Curatorial or related field
– Previous gallery experience preferred but not required
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for someone to help us discover the key relationships between what makes people buy art...Apply For This Job
ABOUT THE COMPANY Cuseum is transforming the way people interact with art and culture using mobile technology and social networking....Apply For This Job