Looking for 3 months full time intern and apprentice to manage art studio and private viewing gallery/exhibition space starting in October 2016.
The studio provides a creative working and learning environment to the interns and apprentices.
Intern/apprentice need to be diligent, especially with a strong willingness to learn more.
This internship could lead to future full time staff position in my studio. The full-time internship is at least 3 months long. For more information of us please visit: http://www.seyoonpark.com
The ideal candidate is who understands my works well and willing to enjoy their own responsibilities.
Intern/Apprentice needs to be professional in appearance and communication.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
– Proficiency with Adobe programs including photoshop, ilustrator and indesign. / MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
– Familiar with squarespace platform website and email programs such as Mail Chimp.
– Bachelor degree or currently studying in Art History, Fine Art, Curatorial or related field
– Previous gallery experience preferred but not required
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for someone to help us discover the key relationships between what makes people buy art...Apply For This Job
The Future Perfect, a high-end furniture showroom and design gallery that represents a variety of contemporary furniture makers, artists, and...Apply For This Job