The Public Theater is seeking a proactive individual to support the Director, Web and Data Services, by providing training for, customizing, and documenting Tessitura, the customer relationship management database at The Public Theater. This position is part of the Web and Data Services team, and reports to the Director, Web and Data Services. We are looking for a problem-solver, who is interested in devising creative database solutions to enhance productivity.
• Work with Director, Web and Data Services and other departments to leverage existing Tessitura functionality and develop customizations accordingly to serve stakeholder needs.
• Act promptly to all support tickets relating to Tessitura database, exhibiting patience while working to find solutions. Know when to utilize resources, such as Tessitura Network Help Desk and internal IT department.
• Play integral role in Tessitura training for approximately 100 users across all levels. Work with department power users to identify needs within departments and create curriculum specific to the skill. Lead ad hoc training for new users and with new feature releases.
• Lead efforts to increase database integrity by creating, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures that will ensure the stability of the database, the security of customer data, and efficient operations.
• Design new and improve existing database reports, working cross-departmentally to identify reporting need. Use SQL Server Reporting Services and Infomaker to build custom reports, enhance existing report design, trouble-shoot bugs, and test with new releases.
• Create, maintain, and debug database objects in SSMS including tables, views, and stored procedures for reporting, web customization, and other user support processes as needed.
• Create and maintain well-written documentation, including but not limited to documenting custom reports, internal processes, and database objects
• Proactively monitor how other licensees are using the system; make recommendations to improve usage or configuration.
• Keep abreast of new Tessitura releases and features by participating in the wider Tessitura community
• Work with web developers to customize website, contributing custom SQL procedures as necessary.
• Act as member of Tessitura Power User Group to resolve issues, plan projects, test new reports and functionality, and guide database upgrades.
• Participate in required system upgrades, acting as user advocate and leading testing and training on new features.
• Additional ad hoc data analysis, querying, and troubleshooting as required by Director, Web & Data Services.
Requirements: 2-3 years’ experience working in a non-profit; Tessitura experience strongly preferred. Proficiency in T-SQL scripts, SSRS, Infomaker, SQL Server Suite, MS Visual Studio, and the Microsoft Suite required; experience working in or managing a help desk a plus. Ability to translate technical issues for the end user and translate user requirements into technical requirements required.
The Public is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
OVERVIEW Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: presenter of artistic programming, national leader in arts...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job