Theater on the Lake seeks a House Manager for the 2017 Summer Series. Located in the Berger Park Coach House, Theater on the Lake will remount four plays over the course of eight weeks. The House Manager will work in tandem with the Theater on the Lake Box Office Manager to welcome patrons to our 65 seat house.
– Arrive 90 minutes before the top of the show
– Assist Box Office manager in table set up/tear down
– Audience Services including customer service, seating assistance, and program distribution
– Volunteer Management for all ushers
– House Maintenance including pre and post show checks for cleanliness
– Pre-Show speech
Candidates must be available Wednesday-Saturday evenings (7:30pm Performances), and Sunday days (2pm Matinees) between June 26 through August 27, 2017. While conflicts are not preferred, interested & qualified candidates with minimal requests may still be considered.
This position pays $14/hour. Pay is distributed by mail bi-weekly according to the Park District payroll period.
Candidates must be a Chicago resident.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 references to Production Manager, Kelly Butler at email@example.com.
Security Attendants have the responsibility for ensuring that the experience of each renting client and theater patron is safe and pleasant,...Apply For This Job