The Future Perfect, located in New York, New York is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Web Content Assistant.
The Web Content Assistant will be responsible for the maintenance of The Future Perfect website. This positon will entail of product data entry, supporting web team, administrative work, and focus on projects lead by Web Content Manager.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
• Website product data entry
• POS system data entry (Experience with Lightspeed is a major plus)
• Heavy usage of all creative suite software
• Maintaining and routinely screening website for any errors
• Must have knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite Software
• Proficient in excel and Google docs (drive, calendar, gmail, sheets, etc.)
• Web content data entry experience
• Paying very close attention to detail but maintain the ability to work quickly and efficiently
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Web Content Assistant” in subject of the email.
Full Spectrum Features NFP is hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & OUTREACH COORDINATOR to work on a film project about Japanese...Apply For This Job
The Boston Symphony Orchestra has a dynamic and challenging opportunity for an Assistant Artistic Administrator. In this key position, you...Apply For This Job
This is a full-time position that provides managerial, administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions. Essential...Apply For This Job