The Future Perfect, located in New York, New York is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Web Content Assistant.
The Web Content Assistant will be responsible for the maintenance of The Future Perfect website. This positon will entail of product data entry, supporting web team, administrative work, and focus on projects lead by Web Content Manager.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
• Website product data entry
• POS system data entry (Experience with Lightspeed is a major plus)
• Heavy usage of all creative suite software
• Maintaining and routinely screening website for any errors
• Must have knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite Software
• Proficient in excel and Google docs (drive, calendar, gmail, sheets, etc.)
• Web content data entry experience
• Paying very close attention to detail but maintain the ability to work quickly and efficiently
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please include “Web Content Assistant” in subject of the email.
About Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia: Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is the region’s only membership association exclusively serving the philanthropic community....Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: presenter of artistic programming, national leader in arts...Apply For This Job
The Digital Marketing & Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of an organization-wide digital...Apply For This Job